Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Child's Introduction to Tea by Michele Pollard Patrick


Item# ISBN: 0-8059-4479-6
$12.00

I love this little book!

Turning the pages and viewing the simple illustrations brought back so many memories of my own tea parties as a child, and those I used to have with my daughter and granddaughters.

This much-forgotten social pastime, as presented through the pages of 'A Child's Introduction to Tea by Michele Pollard Patrick', is so enjoyable that once sampled, I'm afraid you'll become addicted. That stands true for both children and adults.

A tea party is the perfect venue for deepening friendships, inducing giggles from little girls, and improving the social graces of those little gentlemen-in-the-rough.

And as a practical note, after reading 'A Child's Introduction to Tea', you'll finally know what to call all those fancy implements setting on a well-laid tea table.


I received a complimentary copy of A Child's Introduction to Tea as a member of the Dorrance Publishing Book Review Team. Visit dorrancebookstore.com to learn how you can become a member of the Book Review Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment