Sunday, November 22, 2009
Who's Who - Shelley Dayton
and a wee bit macabre.
2. What I like: Gentleness. Thick canopies of eucalyptus and
redwood trees. An abundance of spare time. Pickles.
3. What I Don't Like: Disharmony. Dishonesty. Ants, aphids,
4. Where is Home / or / Where I'd like to Call Home: Home is
where my family is! Here in sorta sunny California.
5. What is my passion, hobbies, occupation, etc.: There’s
nothing more relaxing than crocheting a simple baby blanket.
This has two benefits: one, it is very calming. Two, the
blankets can then be donated to Project Linus for needy or
ill children. Win-win!
6. If I could run a charity, it would be for: Destitute
children. Have you ever seen footage of children who have to
dig through dumps to find things to sell? Cutting their
feet, getting infections. It’s heartbreaking.
7. If I could change one thing about the world I live in, it
would be: A complete end to lying and deception. Remember
Liar Liar with Jim Carey? Like that, across the world. There
would be total meltdown for a while, but we'd adjust.
8. For our blog readers, answer this if you can: What do you think will be the power source of the future?
9. Tag someone who you'd like to see in the Who's Who Spot.
Dana Mentink, you’re it!
Off the clock, into the jungle!
Learn why Vicky, Rita, and Lynette yearn for the 'burbs.
Why Rita Hates Monkeys is available now at
Visit me at www.shelleydayton.com