1. Who I am: Christy Tillery French, internationally published author and poet.
2. What I like: Dogs, horses, and zany people.
3. What I don't like: Narrow-minded people.
4. Where is home: A mini-farm in Powell, TN.
5. What is my passion: Dogs, especially rescue or shelter dogs. I work with a volunteer rescue group and am committed to helping these dogs, all of which have been neglected and/or abandoned, find their forever homes.
6. If I could run a charity, it would be for: To donate funds to animal shelters so there would be no charge for adopting a pet (that's actually being done here in TN), helping families that might not have the fees, which can be costly, adopt a pet.
7. If I could change one thing about the world I live in, it would be: Stricter laws against animal abusers.
8. One of life's most nagging questions: Why do some authors makes it to the bestseller lists when others, obviously more talented, never get close?
9. Tag someone who you'd like to see in the Who's Who Spot. Laurel-Rain Snow.