Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Raindrop By Brian D. McClure

The Raindrop
By Brian D. McClure

About The Book:
"I am just a raindrop, I am smaller than small. What am I doing here? I have no use at all..." So begins the story of The Raindrop. In this adventurous journey, many Truths are uncovered which help the Raindrop remember the higher purpose of his life. This simple and heartfelt story, allows children and adults of all ages to remember the Truth of who they are.

About The Author:
Brian is the Founder and Managing Director of Universal Flag and its affiliate companies. He is a successful businessman with ownership in several firms. Brian completed his formal education at Allegheny College in Pennsylvania, where he studied Economics and earned a bachelors degree in Psychology.

Brian began an inner journey over 30 years ago. As a young man he actively sought out books, seminars, workshops and programs that led him to a greater awareness and understanding of the Truth within. Through the creation of the Universal Flag and ancillary companies, Brian is following his calling, to help all people remember the oneness of all.

He is the author of many popular children’s books, which share a common theme of interconnection and oneness. Additionally, Brian has been working on a book about his journey, titled; “A Call to Consciousness”. His personal mission is to make a transformational difference in the world, by helping others to remember the oneness of all.

Brian grew up in Ohio, and resides in the Chicagoland area with his two teenage sons.

My Review:
Outstanding! Insightful! Totally Entertaining!

I guess you can tell from my introduction that I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Raindrop by Brian D. McClure. I love well written stories, no matter the age of the intended audience, and this story certainly fits that description. The little raindrop takes on a personality that makes you want to cuddle and protect him. But you must refrain, otherwise, the little raindrop won't have the remarkable adventure of discovering just how important he really is.

The book has 34 sturdy pages and measure about 9 1/4 x 10 1/4 inches and is covered in a beautiful dust jacket. The large and colorful illustrations by Buddy Plumlee fit the story line perfectly.

I'm saving this book for my Great Granddaughter, Olivia. I'm saving it because at the young age of 15 months, while she's a true lover of books, she hasn't yet learned the fine art of taking care of them. And I know that when she's older she will want to treasure this one. I sincerely recommend you add this book to your child's library.

A complimentary review copy of this book was provided by the Cadence Marketing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment