Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Tour - Author Jacqueline Paige - 'Salvation'

I AM PLEASED TO HOST AUTHOR JACQUELINE PAIGE AS SHE TOURS WITH HER BOOK 'SALVATION'.

And I especially thank Ms. Paige for sharing with us an interview with the hero of 'Salvation', Jareth Blackwood.


Today I managed to track down Jareth Blackwood from Salvation.

Jacqueline:  Thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions today, Jareth.
Jareth: You are quite welcome Ms. Paige.  However uncertain I am in my understanding of what a blog interview is, Miranda has suggested I do this.
Jacqueline:  And you always do what Miranda suggests?
Jareth: Pertaining to a select list of things, yes.  I’ve no wish to overstep boundaries I am not yet knowledgeable with – this world is close to nothing I once knew of.
Jacqueline:  I can see how that would be interesting at times.  You’ve witnessed a lot of changes taking place since 1761.
Jareth:  That I have.
Jacqueline:  What are the most interesting changes you’ve seen?  Which ones stick with you the most?
Jareth: For many years I believed I would never see a thing more astonishing than electricity, but I quite mistaken with that conclusion.  I am not certain if my mind wrestled more with the shocking fashions or the contraptions the most.
Jacqueline:  By contraptions you mean technology?  Computers, phones and all the cool toys.
Jareth:  The whole of it.  The world wide web is my most recent discovery and I must say I still struggle to grasp that one is able to click and locate most anything they could inquire about.
Jacqueline:  I can see where that might be shocking to someone that hasn’t grown up with it.
Jareth: Shocking could be a mild way to state it.  I have found, recently, that once has to be very careful what words they ask to locate.  I was witness to seeing some ... sites that ought not be visible to all.
Jacqueline:  I can only imagine what you stumbled on...
Jareth:  A lady such as yourself should not imagine the things I had the misfortune of seeing.
Jacqueline:  You are very proper for a pirate, Jareth.  You’re not quite what I pictured.
Jareth:  I have watched movies of pirates and I have to confess a large portion of those are quite frivolous and not as much near to the truth of it as you would know.  I was raised by very much proper parents and see no reason to be otherwise, unless provoked.
Jacqueline:  Oh, and what would provoke you to be anything but proper?
Jareth:  I could not tolerate anyone harming Miranda and although she has talked long on the subjects of what is considered acceptable and what is not, I find I would have to seek vengeance on any that slighted her.
Jacqueline: I’m not going to go there, charges and lawsuits could ensue.  Are you enjoying having your body back after over two hundred years?  What do you like to do the most now that you’re able?
Jareth: I do not believe I should discuss with you what I prefer to be doing with my now solid body – you being a lady.  I will just say that I have been enjoying all of the senses that have been returned to me.
Jacqueline: What’s next for you? What are you plans for the future?
Jareth: I simply plan to live.  It is a rarity to be flesh and blood two hundred and eighty one years after ones birth and I plan to cherish the chance and woman the fates have given me.
Jacqueline: I have a hundred questions, but I think we’ll wait and do some more another time. I wish you the best of luck with that, Jareth.  Thank you again for answering my questions.
Jareth:  You are most welcome.  I wish you great success on your blog tour.  When you’ve had enough of touring the world wide web, you may like to try touring the water, there is no feeling like the ocean air on your skin – save but one.  And I thank you for not asking the hundred questions, Ms. Paige, my Miranda was going shopping and I am quite anxious to see her purchases.  Ladies undergarments from this time would be one of those revelations that I thank all the gods for each and every day...
Jacqueline: Uh, okay, well good luck with that too.


 Two centuries of not existing is about to change...

Lost in a place between living and dying, confined to roam endlessly over the same grounds for all eternity and cursed to never be seen again, Jareth wanders through time alone and longing for the sea once more. When he realizes there is one thing he yearns for more than he ever did the sea, he is tossed into a world he is unfamiliar with. 

Stuck with a life that never goes her way, Miranda is determined to get at least one thing she wants. When that one thing turns out to be a sexy pirate that lived over two hundred years ago, she finds herself faced with more than one challenge to have him.
Can they break the curse and be together?




Excerpt            Contest              Buy Now

Would you like to follow more of this tour?

October 27: My Reading Addiction
October 28: Peony's Pleasure Cafe
October 29: The Phantom Paragrapher

November 4: The Cozy Page
November 5: Cherry Mischievous

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting post with Jareth!! He is my kind of pirate!! Salvation looks like a great read!! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete