Thursday, December 30, 2010

Velocity by Alan Jacobson

Velocity
A Karen Vail novel
By Alan Jacobson


Most people dream of going to the Napa Valley. FBI Profiler Karen Vail can't wait to get out of there.
A new killer is on the loose, seemingly related to the one she encountered in Crush. But this killer turns out to be like quicksand, pulling her deeper into a world she's never before experienced...forcing her to face off against foes more dangerous than any she's ever encountered.

My Review: Velocity, the third installment in the FBI Profiler Karen Vail series, is the first I've read and I'm glad that I did. I got to take a mystery driven trip through several locations, not to mention the daunting situations involving the Mexican drug cartels, DEA, and FBI. And if the mention of Napa Valley gets you excited you're really in for a treat. In the Mystery/Suspense genre, I'd say this story deserves Four Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment