Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Review - Build the Perfect BUG OUT Bag

Build The Perfect BUG OUT BAG 
Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit
By Creek Stewart 

About The Book
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home--fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book.

This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival--water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools, and so much more.

Lynda's Review:
Disaster can strike at any time. We've seen that in terrorist attacks worldwide. We also experience dangerous weather patterns that can destroy our neighborhoods and cause us displacement problems in just a matter of hours.
In view of these things, it would be reasonable on our part to be prepared to the fullest extent possible. But where does one start? What items are necessary?
Don't worry! Creek Stewart has covered all the important areas we need to know about in his book, BUILD THE PERFECT BUG-OUT BAG. And he does it in simple, organized bits of information that anyone can understand.

In Nineteen chapters, I learned how to choose the right pack for my needs. I learned why and how to choose items for water needs, food and it's preparation, the right clothing, adequate shelter, and much more. As I read this book I realized that what I thought I needed was far from the reality of what was really necessary. Mr. Stewart even covers areas like what to do about your pets, being mentally and physically prepared, and how to take care of public and personal hygiene. There are lots of photos that show how things are done.  And I appreciated the many resource listing for supplies and gear.

All together, this is a great tool. And you can be sure that when I get my BUG-OUT Bag packed, this little survival manual is going to be included. 

I give this book FIVE STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment