Sunday, September 2, 2012

This is MARRIAGE HEALTH month.

Google Image
You may not be aware, but September is Marriage Health Month. I just found this out myself. I didn't know there was such a thing. But, for an author of Contemporary Romance, this intrigued me.

Marriage, with it's traditional standards and values, is a threatened institution. Having been married for 48 years to the love of my life, I'm a firm believer in this God-given gift. Like any precious gift, it must be valued, protected, and preserved. How is that accomplished?

The rewards of a healthy marriage are many. Just to name one: A feeling of security because there is a climate of love and because a personal commitment has been made by each mate. 

What do you do to insure the health and happiness of your marriage? Or, if you're not married yet, what do you think it will take to build a healthy marriage? I invite you to share your thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. I find this suggestion really works for my marriage. - Speaking in a kindly, considerate manner to each other; avoiding outbursts of anger, nagging, and harsh critical remarks.

    ReplyDelete