Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THANK YOU for this lovely handmade calendar

Just wanted to take a moment and thank a special friend for the lovely handmade gift she recently sent me. She's been a dear friend for over 40 years and I can't imagine not having her in my life. She's the kind of friend that knows you inside and out, the best and the worst, and still loves you. I'm truly blessed.

This creative calendar has all types of uses. I'm going to use mine to store important reminders of up-coming events. Here are a few photos. Isn't it beautiful?

This is the front cover. Beautiful arrangement of flowers and ribbons

How creative is this? Note pads and little vignettes for photos too.


Each month has it's own envelope to store all my little notes and reminders. On the other side of each envelope is one of 12 months of the year with enough space to make notations on the days of the month.

LIKES AND TAGS ARE APPRECIATED


BE A WINNER IN OUR CONTINUAL MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY!  You can find complete details on the Giveaway Page.

1 comment: