Three Sisters and Showstoppers are two novella-length stories in the Emily Castles mystery series. The first full-length novel, Invitation to Die, will be published by Thomas & Mercer in October 2013.
The Emily Castles mystery series is set in present-day London. It features twenty-six-year-old Londoner Emily Castles and her neighbor, eccentric philosophy professor Dr. Muriel Crowther. In Three Sisters, Emily goes to a party in a big house at the end of her street. She's sure she witnesses a murder, but no one will believe her. She teams up with Dr. Muriel to investigate.
In Showstoppers, Emily helps out at a local stage school run by her neighbor, Victoria. Soon she's mixed up in a blackmail plot and two deaths. Emily and Dr. Muriel team up to prevent further a massacre live on stage during the end of term show.
Author Helen Smith
Helen Smith is a novelist and playwright who lives in London. She's the author of bestselling cult novels Alison Wonderland, Being Light and The Miracle Inspector as well as the Emily Castles Mystery Series.
10 winners will each receive a Kindle Ebook copy of Showstoppers & Three Sisiters
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TOP TEN LIST
What inspires Author Helen Smith to Write?
1. Reading a good book.
2. Thinking of a funny line and wanting to share it.
3. Experiencing something interesting and wanting to share it.
4. Wanting to reach and talk to people I haven’t met through the pages of a book.
5. Wanting to entertain.
6. Wanting to say something memorable.
7. Wanting to feel proud of my work.
8. Believing that I can say something in a way that no one else can.
9. Hoping that I will inspire others with what I write, even if I only inspire someone to write their own book. (This has happened!)
10. Getting a good response from readers. A good review can make me happy all day!
BE A WINNER IN OUR CONTINUAL MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY! You can find complete details on the Giveaway Page.