Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Book Review - CAPTAIN NO BEARD By Carole P. Roman

Amazon Buy Link
Page Length: 40
ISBN-10: 1478151706

About The Book:

Captain No Beard and his pirate ship The Flying Dragon set sail for a voyage of the imagination with his fearless crew of four: First Mate Hallie, Mongo the Monkey, Linus the loudmouthed lion, and Fribbit the floppy frog. Normally a young boy named Alexander, his cousin Hallie, and three stuffed animals, once they board his bed their world is transformed into a magical vessel, sailing the seven seas on dangerous and exciting adventures!

Breeze's Review: (Guest Reviewer)
Such a cute story! I love that the story is based around two kids playing and using their imagination, I feel as though these types of stories help to encourage kids to do the same. I read this with my daughter who is currently very interested in pirates and cute phrases used throughout the story have become her new favorite things to say, such as "shiver me timbers" and "argh". My daughter and I both enjoyed following following Captain No Beard through this imaginative story and we both now know how much hard work it is to be a captain. We give this book Five Stars!




LIKES AND TAGS ARE APPRECIATED


BE A WINNER IN OUR CONTINUAL MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY! You can find complete details on the Giveaway Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment