About The Book:
Disaster preparedness for urban dwellers, do you live in the city? What have you done to protect you, your family, your parents and pets when the; earthquake, flood, fire, hurricane or other disaster suddenly destroys your world? What is emergency preparedness anyway? Do you have any emergency food or will your kids go hungry? What will you do when the power grid is gone and with it the light, heat and water for your home?
This emergency disaster preparedness guide can save your life. Urban Preppers with Kids, Pets & Parents goes far beyond the basic emergency preparedness handbooks and provides practical, real world advice and answers to questions such as:
- How do I heat and light my house?
- What food should I store?
- How do I protect my kid with a disability?
- How can I harden my home against burglars?
- Where is the “hidden water” in my house?
- How YouTube made my dead bolt lock useless.
- What are the 37 essential food items that disappear?
- How can I mitigate damage to my home or business?
- What fuels are safe to use indoors unvented?
- What about service animals?
- What do I pack for my kids and my baby?
- What about senior survival and wheelchairs?
- What is Isobutane and why do I need it?
- Is freeze-dried or dehydrated food more nutritional?
- What and where is the closest LDS cannery?
- Why I may NOT want to go to a FEMA shelter.
- How do I plan survival for my pets?
- What’s the secret to bug out bags?
- And Much, Much More……………
While this book is not a work of fiction, reading it still left me on the edge of my seat, at times. The examples of recent and past disaster scenarios proved eye-opening. Better-now-than-never is a good mindset for reading this disaster preparedness manual. This book will definitely help anyone be a “Prepper”. It provides do’s and don’t’s along with tips and tricks.
Straightforward and candid, this book can help each of us formulate a preparedness plan that fits our circumstances. It’s practical and reasonable on all levels. We can be ready to face crisis such as: floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, droughts, pandemics, civil unrest or terrorists problems. It shows us how we can formulate a plan that fits our individual circumstances. If you want a very comprehensive "Prepper" manual, this is the one! I'm happy to give this book Five Stars!
BE A WINNER IN OUR CONTINUAL MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY! You can find complete details on the Giveaway Page.