Monday, March 31, 2014

Book Review: THE NEW CROWN by Jason Sandberg

Genre: Children's
Length: 29 Pages
Amazon Buy Link


About The Book:
Julietta the Carpenter can build almost anything using wood, metal or fabric. Her skills are put to the test when she runs afoul of her corrupt King. This new fairy tale introduces a resourceful heroine to the boys and girls of today.

Breeze's Review:
This was such a creative story. I really appreciate the story line because it shows that being good and doing the right thing always prevails. As a parent, when reading books to my children I can almost always figure out how the story will end but this book
took me by surprise. I couldn't predict the ending. The illustrations were very helpful in making the story come alive. I enjoy sharing books like this with my daughter because, not only does she stay engaged because the story isn't too wordy, but it was also written to teach a lesson about good vs. bad. I liked this author's work and hope to read more of their books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment