Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Review - THE SAD TREE AND PRONUBA by Christina Steiner

Genre: Children
Length: 32 Pages

About The Book:
A Lonely Tree and a Special Friend... The desert is a lonely place for Joshua, a tree who has never seen another tree like him. He asks everyone in his environment to help him find a companion...but although the desert loves him, nobody can help. Things change for Joshua one beautiful spring night when a tiny moth comes to visit. This exquisite story about the life-cycle relationship between the Joshua Tree and the Pronuba Moth will delight readers of all ages.

Breeze's Review:

While reading this story I wasn't sure how it would end or if my daughter was going to understand it all. I was so pleasantly surprised, not only did the story hold my daughter's attention, but she completely understood the important message this book had to tell. It is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. The sad Joshua tree and Pronuba the moth will help children of all ages learn important lessons about life. The illustrations are remarkable and my daughter kept pointing out details in the pictures that she enjoyed. The author and illustrator came together and created a very unique book that I am so happy to share with my children.




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment