Tuesday, December 23, 2014

IF YOU WERE ME AND WROTE BOOKS: By T. Magnolia

T. Magnolia is a new author to me, so when I read a short introduction to her book, IN HER COTTAGE GARDEN, I wanted to know a little more about the woman who writes in the field of criminology. Thank you for being my guest today, Magnolia, and for taking the time to answer a few questions.

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS, What would be my favorite restaurant and why?

Outdoor barbecue can cook up anything the heart desires.

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS, What would be the best/worst advice I've received from family, friends, or others?


Don't take marital advice from a person who doesn't get along with the person they are with. That is a sure fire recipe for failure...

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS, How would I answer this question - Why do feet smell and noses run?

Fast running speed gets the nose away faster, because nosy people get frequently get punched.

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS, Would I prefer, honey, jam, or syrup on my waffles or pancakes?

Honey and real butter is awesome.

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS, And I was stuck in solitary confinement, what five items would I most want with me?

A guitar, a good book, a laptop with the plugin, bag of sunflower seeds, a ream of paper, a pen

IF I WERE YOU AND WROTE BOOKS,Would I prefer to have a kitten, puppy, bird, or stuffed animal?

I would prefer a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment