Monday, January 19, 2015

Book Review: IF YOU WERE ME AND LIVED IN TURKEY - RUSSIA by Carole P. Roman


If you were me and lived in Turkey 
by Carole P. Roman

Breeze's Review:
This series of books helps teach children about different places and cultures around the world. This one focuses on Turkey. You will find out where Turkey is on a map, you will also learn what your name might be if you were a boy or girl that lived there. It also teaches you about the places you might visit and the things your might eat. I also love that the back of the book has a Pronunciation page which is so helpful and also fun. The illustrations help give you an idea of how things look in Turkey. My daughter has learned so much from this series of books and I highly recommend them.



If you were me and lived in Russia 
by Carole P. Roman


Breeze's Review:
Another great addition to this series. I've often wondered how I could educate my children about various parts of the world and these books were exactly what I was looking for. My daughters can learn about the places they might visit, the food they might eat, the things they might see and about the games they might play if they lived in different places around the globe. This story about Russia in particular is filled with so much information and we had fun using the Pronunciation page to learn the right way to pronounce some of the words. Enjoyed it! 



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment