Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Book Review: LIVE TO EAT: MEALS EVERYONE CAN MAKE by Adam Pittaway-Hay

Buy Now
  • Print Length: 60 pages
  • Publisher: Live To Eat Cookbooks (November 28, 2014)

About The Book:
Making good, fresh meals or snacks takes no time at all and is very easy, but most importantly it is very enjoyable! In this book you will find fast and healthy entrees, main meals and desserts that you can prepare in 30 to 60 minutes. Combined with my nutritious ‘hero’ ingredients you will be creating marvellous meals that can be prepared and enjoyed at anytime, on any day of the week.

Lynda's Review:



I'm always thrilled when I have a new cookbook to drool over and something new to try for dinner. I look for recipes that are Healthy, Quick, and Easy. So, of course, LIVE TO EAT: Meals Everyone Can Make, caught my interest right away.

There are so many unique elements to discover and use in this cookbook. The 'hero' ingredients are intriguing recipe factors that I'm going to experiment with more. And if you've never heard of VerJuice, here is your chance to unearth this treasure. I haven't used this yet, but it's now on my shopping list.

True to it's claim, the Prawn Linguine was quick, easy, and very tasty. Both my husband and I love seafood, so it's not a surprise that the first recipe I would try would include prawns (or in Northeast Texas - plain old shrimp). I even embellished Adam's recipe and added a little grated Parmesan cheese to the top when serving. Yum, is a good description.

The recipes in this cookbook are a compilation of different flavors and cultural pizzazz! A great selection to give as a gift or add to your treasured cookbook shelf.


1 comment:

  1. I love and collect cookbooks. But I only pick those that are easy to recreate. This sounds like a winner. Thanks for sharing Lynda.

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete