Monday, May 4, 2015

To Cover...Or Not To Cover?

 (Fits Standard New World Translation (NWT) and many more Bibles and books)

To Cover...Or Not To Cover? Who came up with this crazy question? YOU COVER, or at least, I do. Embellishment has always been my middle name, and my personal bible doesn't escape this passion of mine.

I love making projects that allow me to play with my fabric and, at the same time, explore my own design ideas. These Bible/Book covers afford me the opportunity to do both.

These covers are made with a combination of unique fabrics and embellishments, along with a quilted lining for added durability. The ones shown here measure 7" tall x 5" wide x 1.5" depth.

I make some for myself, some as gifts, and the rest I sell. It's hard to part with my little creations, but some have to be sacrificed so that I can buy more FABRIC. You didn't forget that I have a mania for fabric, did you?

I've recently opened a small online shop where I will be showcasing some of my work. I will be adding more covers and in varying sizes throughout the months. So make time to visit. If you have any suggestions or just want to give a critique, you can easily do that by email. You'll find my shop, which I've named, COLORCRAZED at this link.

Oh, and before I forget, Each of my covers comes with a free, three-ribbon book mark. I don't know about you, but when it comes to my bible, I never seem to have enough of those little ribbon, page markers. This book mark slips easily into the Bible/Book spine to give you that additional bookmarking option.


No comments:

Post a Comment