Twenty years after the elemental conflict that nearly tore apart the cosmos in The Saga of Seven Suns, a new threat emerges from the darkness. The human race must set aside its own inner conflicts to rebuild their alliance with the Ildiran Empire for the survival of the galaxy.
In Kevin J. Anderson's The Dark Between the Stars, galactic empires clash, elemental beings devastate whole planetary systems, and factions of humanity are pitted against each other. Heroes rise and enemies make their last stands in the climax of an epic tale seven years in the making.
Things I liked About This Book:
- Returning to the world created in THE SAGA OF THE SEVEN SUNS.
- A whole new set of hurdles and challenges for humanity.
- Lots and lots of new characters. At first I thought there might be too many, but each plays a roll, be it small or large, and I can't imagine leaving any of them out.
- Can be enjoyed by readers who haven't read THE SAGA OF THE SEVEN SUNS first.
- Loved the connected Tree Forest World.
- Complex story that isn't too hard to follow.
- Good Sci-Fi