Saturday, December 26, 2015

JW Service Accessories, Embellishing my life...


www.etsy.com/shop/IckyChic
One large and one small
I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who embellish everything that stands still long enough for me to get my hands on it... I like things that are unique, pretty, and useful, all at the same time. I spend a lot of time in the ministry and keeping my book bag organized is a daily routine. One thing I designed that I especially like is my cord organizers. They fit snugly inside my bag, purse, or car pocket and I can always find my tablet or phone cord when I need to recharge those items.
www.etsy.com/shop/IckyChic

When I'm doing personal study, taking meeting notes, or planning my weekly schedule,  I like to keep my notes organized. So, of course, I embellish my notebooks. Somehow, it just makes these activities seem a little more special.

Do you have a favorite embellishment or organizing solution. Why not share that inspiration? Who doesn't need a little bit more of both in their world?





No comments:

Post a Comment