Friday, January 1, 2016

Free Interview and Handmade Artisan Shop Feature on my Blog.

Thank you for your interest in featuring your Handmade Products on my blog, BETWEEN THE LINES.

As a new Etsy shop owner and a long-time blogger, I'm excited about combining both to enhance awareness of the wonderful artisans and products that are in the community of entrepreneurs that design and handcraft their own products.

Let me start by telling you what I'm interested in featuring on my blog. Eclectic describes me and it also describes the variety of products I will consider for my blog feature. All products featured must be handmade by you or someone working with you. Refashioned items are also welcome.

Now for what I'm NOT looking for. I am not looking for Holiday, Religious, or Political themed products.

If you are interested in doing an interview along with a feature on your Shop/Website/Blog, please email me: bubblebathreader@gmail.com. Tell me about your shop and what products you'd like to feature.

This promotional opportunity is free of charge.




No comments:

Post a Comment