Saturday, February 27, 2016

HELP for the Romantically Challenged Male...TAG Her!


Let me say up front, men are NOT dull, slow-witted, uninterested, nor do they lack deep, romantic emotions. What they may lack are ideas.

Women LOVE to be surprised with small demonstrations of a man's affection for them. They want to feel it, see it, and hear it. They adore unexpected expressions of love and desire. When a man accompanies that with a small keepsake, treasure, or remembrancer, he'll etch the moment in his woman's heart forever.



At Icky Chic Designs, a new series of Embellished tags will make this process easy,
painless and doable for any man. All you need to do is write something romantic on the back of one of these beautiful tags and then: Tie it to her morning cup of coffee, Place it on her pillow, Attach it to her purse handle, steering wheel, or computer monitor, etc. Of course, you can always do the obvious by adding it to your gift wrapping the next time you surprise her with a gift. The fact that you took the time to add something unique and personal will surely convince HER that you're the most romantic man in the world.


I know what you're going to say next, "I don't know what to write!"

Having brought this subject up, I wouldn't leave you without some helpful suggestions. Use them as is, or tweak them to fit what you want to express.





  • I want to hold you tonight.
  • Take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere.
  • I love the expressions of your heart.
  • I feel joy when I'm with you.
  • I could accept the loss of everything...but you.
  • I don't want to own you. I want to be part of you.
  • Your sweet smile is my refuge, my haven, my obsession.
  • I'll always be in front to take the lead, behind you to protect, and beside you to share the moments.
  • When you see me again, just close your eyes. The next thing you'll feel is my lips on yours.
  • Depend on me. I live to be strong for you.
  • Believe me...You're gorgeous everyday
  • You make my temperature soar.  You make me tremble. YOU are my desire.
  • Since when have you been so cute?
  • You're the last woman in my life, the one I'll keep forever.
  • I'm sorry. It's my fault and I'll fix it.
  • Really need a date night with my favorite 'lady'.
  • Let's play this weekend and stay out late. 
  • Want to have dinner with me? I'm cooking.
  • Meet me in our special place after the kids are in bed. This man needs his lady.
  • I'm Tagging you because I love you. Just wanted you to know that today.
  • There are just three things that I love about my lady, You, You, and simply You.



Okay guys, it's up to you now! You no longer have an excuse to be labeled 'Romantically Challenged'. TAG that special lady in your life!




If you enjoyed reading today's blog, 
please use the social media buttons below to give this a share. 


6 comments:

  1. Lynda your writing skills come shining through in this post. I love the topic and how you address every possible concern a man might have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to drop a comment. Yeah, men get a bad reputation for being unromantic, but really, their minds just don't bloom in the same garden where the ladies blossom. So, a little help might just get them a whole bouquet of appreciation from the special woman in their life.

      Delete
  2. Lynda, YAY!! I know there will be lots of men that will appreciate this article AND your tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna, I hope you're right. I think a lot of men get the short end of the stick just because their minds don't work the same as a woman's. Hope this TAG HER suggestion will give them some new ideas. Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  3. Cute tags and such a great idea! My boyfriend used to leave cute little cards on my windshield :) That was close to 16 years ago...I'd love to receive one again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Memories,
      OH, how wonderful to actually get those cards on your windshield. And I'm right in saying that a woman never forgets those special gestures. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete