Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Make Your Party/Dinner Table ARTFULLY Special

Photo Credit - Didriks
Are you hosting a bridal shower, tea party, luncheon for the ladies, or any occasion that calls for a pretty, feminine table decor? ICKY CHIC DESIGNS has the cutest item that will make your decorative efforts come together in an ARTFUL showcase.

No matter your personal decorating style, you know that most of us ladies have our 'girly' side. We love soft romantic colors, trendy chic design, and fashionably useful items. Which one of your friends wouldn't want to take home their own Designer Original Artwork?

These marvelous one-of-a-kind decorative cards can be used as party favors, place cards, game prizes, and hostess gifts. Each one is a miniature piece of Textile Art that your guests will treasure long after the party is over.

Write something special on the back, or leave them blank so that the guests can use them later in some personal way. No matter how
you incorporate them into your event, your guest will take away something unique, handmade, and artfully awesome, making you...a spectacular hostess!





6 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your shop, Lynda! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit.

      Delete
  2. Great idea for a party favor and place card. I love tea parties. Thanks for sharing this artful way to decorate in a feminine way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Markets of Sunshine,
      I'm happy you like my idea. I can really see these pretty cards tied to the handle of a beautiful tea cup. I've given a couple of tea parties for my granddaughters but have only been to one ladies tea, one that was given by a friend that was born in England and showed all of her guest how her mother gave tea parties on the lawn of their country house. It was like stepping into one of my favorite British romance novels by Barbara Cartland. Anyway, she had made place cards, embellishing them with springs of herbs from her garden - so pretty and aromatic. That's where I got my inspiration for these cards.

      Delete
  3. Love your cards, everything feminine, girly, shabby chic!
    I love the way you play and blend your colors!
    Talent.💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those kind words, Nona. I must confess that I love making things that are girly and feminine. I'm glad you enjoy the colors, as well. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete