Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Versatile is Better - Clutches, Tablet Sleeves, or Phone Pouches - NEW at Icky Chic Designs

12" x 8.5" - Perfect as a Clutch or Tablet Sleeve
 Don't you love to buy something that has versatile uses? I know I do. It makes me feel like I'm going to get my money's worth from that purchase. The same goes for fashion accessories. Clutch purses are very popular and fit both the casual and professional needs of women everywhere.

I'll be adding several new clutch designs at Icky Chic between now and the end of November, when I'll be changing my focus to a new design. So, if you are a lady who isn't shy about making her own fashion statement and love one-of-a-kind designs, visit the shop often to see what's new.

Don't forget to sign up for my VIP Shopping Club to receive exclusive discounts and reward dollars on your purchases at Icky Chic Designs.








3 comments:

  1. I have several of Lynda's beautiful fiber art pieces. It has inspired me in my own handmade business to put my heart and soul into my work. She really takes her time and puts together coordinating embellishments that make the piece a true work of art.
    You will be delighted with whatever you buy from her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Anything cute, practical and multi-purpose and I am in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! Versatility is a must in my book. Hoping others will check out all your wonderful offerings. :-D

    ReplyDelete