Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FIRE in the Sky...When the Heavens Burn

There are many wondrous natural events that simply take my breath away: The power of a thunderstorm, the constancy of breaking waves, or the stillness of a moonless night. But when nature displays her beauty in a spectacular sunset or sunrise, who of us can help but pause a moment to thank the Creator. His Ultimate Artistry can never be truly captured, but sometimes, we get a glimpse. That's how I felt when after a particularly strong thunderstorm the sky in front of my home caught fire, at least, that's what it looked like to me. The following photos were taken over a span of twenty minutes as I stood on my front porch. I'm so happy that I looked out my door that evening and ran for my camera, a twenty minute window of opportunity doesn't come often...













No comments:

Post a Comment