Wednesday, May 17, 2017

JW Convention Gifts - Don't Lose Touch!



Note/Gift Tags
It's that time of year again and aren't we all excited? This year's convention theme,  “Don’t Give Up," will be enlightening and faith strengtheningThe convention this year will benefit everyone because it promises to empower individuals not only to keep enduring but also to cope with challenges productively. Locations, times, and the program schedule can be viewed here.

If you're like me, you love making new friends and visiting with old friends you haven't seen in a while. Many of us also like to give small tokens of our love and appreciation to those we meet. I've received many of these over the years and I so appreciate the thoughtfulness of the giver. 

This year I've prepared some Note/Gift Tags that I'm going to be giving as convention gifts. These have a heavy card stock backing just perfect for labeling or adding a handwritten note. I like to put a label on the back of some of these that contains my contact/address information. These I give to those I've become newly acquainted with. It's a great way to insure that we can keep in touch.

Some of the Tags I will give away will have an inspirational note or label on the back. I especially like these thoughts: Keep-on-keeping-on, Don't slow down, Best life ever, and Always look up!

Have you received or given convention gifts? If so, what did you receive or give. Did you make or purchase your gift items? Do you have a recommended gifting item for those who are wanting to join in this giving activity? 






No comments:

Post a Comment